In Victoria all new Alterations and Additions to dwellings are required to meet a minimum energy efficiency requirement as prescribed in the Performance Provisions of the National Construction Code, (NCC Volume 2).
This can be achieved in a number of ways, the most common being:
- Thermal Performance Assessment, (commonly known as a 6 Star report).
- Deemed-to-Satisfy report, (a prescriptive approach nominated in the NCC).
- Performance Solution, (individually created to satisfy the Performance Provisions of the NCC).
We will advise which type of report is most appropriate for your project.
Email the following documents to us for a quote.
• Site plan
• Floor plans (with areas nominated)
• Window sizes or Window Schedule (including existing windows)
• Proposed heating/cooling type
• Is evaporative cooling proposed?
Note: PDF documents are preferred.
Email to: email@example.com
View our energy report step-by-step procedure here.